- Free accommodation in our staff building:
Staff studio apartment, including car parking, in contemporary, new staff accommodation in the centre of Hinterglemm and a 1 minute walk from your workplace
well kitted out with W-LAN, recreation room and cooking area, opportunities for washing and drying laundry
- Free meals
- Flexible work-time models as per arrangement, or a 5 1/2 to 6-day week
- Stylish staff uniform, made by brands Gössl, Lena Hoschek and Meindl
- The opportunity for further professional training in courses and training events
- The best sports opportunities, discount on ski and cable car tickets, bike and ski hire
- Your personal benefit card ‘work for us’ with numerous shopping discounts
- Services for your personal pension provision
- Fair working conditions and performance-related pay via the collective agreement
- and last but not least a place in our fantastic team and nice, friendly colleagues.
We have been pursuing our path for years and in so doing are consistent and enjoy long-lasting success. Our guests adore the ambience that we create and the bespoke service we offer. Our staff appreciate our dependability, our generousness and our happiness to celebrate success together.
Our behaviour and actions are geared to our values and our attitude.
- TRADITION & HISTORY What we build upon and are mindful of.
- MAINTAINING WHAT IS GOOD Is the basis of our success and makes us sustainable.
- LEARNING & RENEWING Takes us into the future and helps us to improve upon what is less good.
- OUR HOTEL Is a place of work and where we live, one we have created for us, our guests and our staff; a place which has a lovely ambience and good energy.
In our businesses – 4 star Superior Hotel Unterschwarzachhof, restaurant and event location Der Schwarzacher and chalet Die Schmiedalm – we are hosts who work with passion and are mindful of tradition. Our dependability and cohesion are what make us strong.
WE FOCUS ON DEPENDABILITY
THAT’S A PROMISE!