Prices rooms & suites
- Prices for rooms and suites are in Euro, per person and night, including luxurious board and all the Unterschwarzachhof inclusive services, excluding local taxes.
- Local taxes are not included in the price (Euro 2.00 per person and night for those aged 15 and over).
- Our rooms are as individual as our guests themselves – room images and floor plans are by way of example and may differ.
- Children’s prices apply when there are at least two adults paying the full amount for a room.
All-inclusive applies to children (excludes drinks after 17:00)
- All rooms are for at least 2 people, a surcharge is applied for use as a single room. Only in selected categories - does not apply to our suites.
Single room surcharge summer:
May - June Euro 55.00 per night
July - August Euro 77.00 per night
September - November Euro 61.00 per night
Single room surcharge winter:
winter (except February) Euro 70.00 per night
February Euro 95.00 per night
Prices packages & offers
Winter 2022/2023 and summer 2023
For your booking until 05. November 2023 free cancellation is available up to 14 days before you are due to arrive . Otherwise, cancellation terms set out in Austrian Hotel Contract conditions apply.
From winter 2023/2024
From winter 2023/2024 cancellation terms set out in Austrian Hotel Contract conditions apply (General terms and conditions for the hotel sector PDF)
General Terms and Conditions for the hotel sector:
- Up to 3 months before your agreed arrival day, cancellation is free
Within this period the following cancellation fees are charged:
- Up to 1 month before the arrival date: 40% of the package price
- Up to 1 week before the arrival date: 70% of the package price
- in the last week before the date you are due to arrive and in the event of no-show: 90% of the package price
- In the event of early departure: 100% of the package price
The above-mentioned conditions apply when there are less people than the number originally booked per room.
Payment information & court of jurisdiction
Best price guarantee
Whether it is on the phone, by e-mail or online booking via our website – you get the best prices at the respective time of booking direct with us. Contrary to expectations, should you find a cheaper price with a third party provider at the time of booking, which has equivalent booking terms, you will of course enjoy this cheaper rate too if you book direct.
Check-in & Check-out
Rooms are available from 15.00 - in the event of early departure, you can use our Alpen Spa with no surcharge payable.
Rooms are available until 11.00 - in the event of later departure, you can use our Alpen Spa with no surcharge payable.
Upon consultation, late-check-out is also possible (by 16:00 at the latest – EUR 150 per room).
Unterschwarzachhof cancellation protection
You have already booked to enjoy the loveliest time – your well-being holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm – here with us in the Unterschwarzachhof. Yet the anticipation of your stay can be interrupted by an unexpected event which might mean you are not able to travel and have to cancel. Up to twelve weeks before you are due to travel, cancellations can be effected free of charge. After this date has lapsed, we will charge cancellation costs for any cancellation made by you as per Austrian Hotel Contract conditions. This amounts up to 90%* of the cost of the booked stay and package week.
Right of rescission as per § 18 para. 1 line 10 ‘FAGG’ (Distance and Off-premises Contracts Law) shall not apply; with us, General terms and Conditions for the Hotel Sector apply (Terms and conditions download as PDF)
- Up to 3 months before arrival cancellation is free of charge.
- From 3 months to 1 month before arrival we charge 40% of the trip price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the trip price.
- In the event of cancellation in the final week before you are due to arrive, 90% of the travel price will be charged. In the event of early departure, 100% is charged.
We would rather spare you any unnecessary costs and the associated hassle.
For that reason as a precaution against cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (incl. helicopter rescue), we recommend you take out Hotelstorno Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance cover (incl. accident cover) with our partner, Europäische Reiseversicherung.
What is regarded as an insurance case?
- Inability of the insured person to travel for medical reasons (confirmation from a doctor)
- Death, serious accident or unexpected serious illness of the insured person, their spouse and all first degree relatives (parents, children, etc.)
- Job loss through no fault of the insured guest as a result of termination by their employer.