Cyclists hearts race here. Whether mountain-biker, freerider, downhill fan, tourer, gravel rider or E-biker – everyone will come across their own favourite spot in Austria’s biggest mountain bike region for their holidays. Nothing stands in the way of enjoying a fun-filled mountain bike holiday in the 4 star Superior Hotel Unterschwarzachhof.
As a cycling paradise in Salzburger Land which has over 80 km of lines & trails, cable cars with bike transport, hundreds of kilometres of bike routes for gravel riders and tourers - of various difficulty levels - and plenty of cycling offers, including bike parks and much more, have become established in the ‘Home of Lässig’. In summer and autumn unique bike events providing activities and entertainment take place in the region too. The place to be, when it comes to mountain biking.
Tip: Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card for cyclists
As our guest you get the Saalbach Hinterglemm Summer Joker Card free of charge for the duration of your stay and can take your bike on the cable car free of charge twice a day and enjoy a 20% discount on bike tickets for unlimited use of all the cable cars, including bike transport in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn. There are of course plenty of other discounts available, not just for cyclists.
In the ‘Home of Lässig’ those who are returning to cycling and families will find cycle paths which are easy to negotiate for their tour, including links to the 280km Tauern Cycle Trail and the learn-to-ride parks in the region, which ensure fun riding for all pedallers.
Facts about a mountain bike holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Get an overview here about the most important cycling facts and highlights in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn:
- Over 80 kilometres of lines & trails, 9 cable cars on 7 mountains
- 3 large practice areas for kids and beginners
- Alpine gravel routes for every preference
- Unlimited mountain bike route network for all ability levels
- Epic Bikepark Leogang & Bike Area Streuböden in Fieberbrunn
- From beginner to pro – with practice areas for kids and beginners, to the World Championship downhill route for ‘speedsters’
- Individual tour suggestions – ranging from a leisurely circuit of an Alpine pasture to a marathon
- Fantastic region for the on-trend sport of gravel biking
- Fantastic region for E-bikers: Charging stations on the mountain, hire shops & great route network for E-bikers
- Great infrastructure: Hire, bike schools, bike shops, etc.
Services based around cycling & MTB
One holiday is not enough to explore and enjoy the entire range of cycling activities available in Saalbach HInterglemm. So, there’s nothing for it than to get on the bike and get going - whether it is an MTB tour or heading to the freeride trail! We always offer guided E-bike tours as part of the activity and leisure programme in our 4 star Superior hotel.
Guests staying in the Hotel Unterschwarzachhof enjoy so many benefits during their cycling holiday. One of which is free hire bikes. Find out more about the inclusive services available in Der Unterschwarzachhof.