Mini-Weeks & Swimming Course | Children up to 6 stay free
Families pay attention:
During the dwarf weeks, all children up to the age of 6 stay for FREE.
And with the numerous included services and the leisure and activity program for children and adults, a perfect family holiday at the Unterschwarzachhof is guaranteed.
Price example for families with small children:
2 adults and 1 child (under 6 years) including swimming course *
- from € 1,400.00 per family (4 nights) for the entire stay
- from € 2,400.00 per family (7 nights) for the entire stay
* can also be booked without a swimming course on request
All prices per family and stay including all Unterschwarzachhof services:
- 4 or 7 nights dreamlike living in the booked category
- Unterschwarzach luxury board with culinary highlights
- All inclusive for our little guests (excluding drinks after 5:00 p.m.)
i.e. full board for all children up to 14 years of age (including lunch and much more)
- swimming course (from 3 - 6 years)
4-day swimming course with a 4-night stay
5-day swimming course with a 7-night stay
At the end the children get a certificate and a medal for completing the course!
- 1,500 m² Alpen SPA with new relaxation areas, indoor and outdoor pools, wellness
- including Saalbach Hinterglemm Summer Joker Card
many discounts and free admissions as well as free use of all buses and trains in the Pinzgau area
weekly program for young and old:
- Daily professional child care in the children's club for children from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
(during the mini weeks also for children from 1 year)
- Fun on the mini farm and in the petting zoo with animal sponsorships
- varied program for children and young people
- make butter and cheese on our own alpine pasture
- Yoga, Nordic walking & guided hikes and much more.
- Culinary highlights as part of the weekly program
- From € 1,400.00 for the stay (2 adults, 1 child under 6 including swimming course)
- Arrival possible on all days
- stay 4 to 7 nights (subject to availability)
- Period from September 16 to October 1, 2022