Soon it will be time again for you to enjoy your holiday at the Unterschwarzachhof - of course with DISTANCE...
... and a guarantee of well-being!
As good hosts we have a special responsibility towards our guests and staff - safety and hygiene have always been our top priority. All our departments clean and disinfect all areas in the hotel daily using the HCCP procedure, which stands for the highest standards of hygiene.
In addition, hygiene dispensers are available in all public areas of the hotel.
As part of these precautions, our well-trained hotel team also wears MNS protection and, as a precaution, takes part in a weekly Covid-19 test.
Your host family
Toni & Jacky Hasenauer
and the entire hotel team
Hygiene & Cleanliness
Pleasure and culinary delights
- Our friendly service team is there for you, as usual, at all times and guarantees maximum hygiene protection in all restaurant and bar areas.
- In the restaurant area there is a minimum distance of 1 meter, when entering the restaurant as well as the buffet area the wearing of an MNS mask is obligatory.
- We conscientiously leave plenty of space at all our restaurant tables so that you do not have to wear a mask at your table.
- In the morning we spoil you with our rich and tasty breakfast buffet. In the afternoon we offer our snack buffet with warm meals and also a selection of delicious cake specialities.
- In the evening you will be served our multi-course menu of choice at your table. Additionally you can help yourself to our salad buffets. On special days during your stay we also organise culinary theme evenings.
- The restaurant is also open for our A La Carte guests, we kindly ask you to reserve your table in advance.
Wellness & Spa
- Treat yourself to carefree bathing fun in our indoor and outdoor pool.
- Relaxation is guaranteed in our Alpine Spa on over 1,500 m²: In addition to saunas and pools, you can also pamper yourself in the spa department. The indoor pool is connected to the outdoor pool via a lock. Directly in the entrance area you will find a disinfectant dispenser and in all areas you will find disinfectants and wipes.
- In the spacious outdoor area you will find a sunbathing lawn with spaciously distributed baskets for two, relax loungers and much more.
- Do something good for your body, in a herbal or steam sauna or in the unique, wonderfully fragrant bread bar. The cosy relaxation rooms invite you to dream.
- In order to ensure optimum protection during all treatments in our Alpine Spa, our staff also wear an MNS mask. We also request that you wear such protection during the treatments.
- For all treatments and massages we ask for early reservation.
Active and outdoor programme for young and old
- Feel freedom and experience the wonderful nature here with us at the Unterschwarzachhof on over 40,000 m² of space and room for young and old.
- Whether you take a walk in our herb garden, visit our exclusive riding stable, absorb the natural power of our yoga course, test the children's playground, use our go-kart track or simply relax on our wonderful sun terrace - you have the choice and also the space for your personal development.
- In addition, we naturally offer you our extensive activity programme - if you book in advance at the reception.
- *Special highlights are our weekly alpine pasture breakfast with a wonderful panoramic view of the fantastic mountain world and also butter making and cow milking on our own organic farm.
- This is where minis experience maximum fun. Let off steam together with other children and our trained supervisors. Our KidsClub in the hotel for children from 3 years of age offers you plenty of space for fun and games.
- Our well-trained supervisors are equipped with MSN protection at all times and all surfaces and play equipment in the KidsClub premises are regularly disinfected.
- We would like to point out that sick or ill children are not allowed to visit the KidsClub.
Arrival and departure
- In order to make your check-in as smooth as possible, we ask you to fill in the online registration form, which you will receive as a link with your reservation confirmation.
- When checking in at the hotel reception desk, the minimum distance of one metre also applies. If this cannot be guaranteed, it is compulsory to wear an MSN mask.
CHECK-IN: from 3.00 pm
CHECK-OUT: until 11.00 a.m.
- We recommend contactless payment (EC card, Visa or Mastercard) at check-out.
Amended cancellation policy
We have adjusted our cancellation conditions for your holiday based on current measures, so that you can plan your holiday with us even in the current situation and remain flexible.
NEW: Your booking in safe hands!
We offer you a quick and uncomplicated cancellation of your booking free of charge up to 2 days before arrival if one of these reasons should exist:
- Travel warning for the federal state of Salzburg
- State quarantine order for the return journey from the federal state of Salzburg
- Illness of the own person at Covid-19 (obligatory presentation of the test result)
- Conversion of the Corona traffic lights to red for the district of Zell am See
- Discontinuation of skiing operations in the Saalbach-Hinterglemm region due to the current Covid-19 siutation
Otherwise, our cancellation guidelines specially tailored to the current situation apply:
Summer & Autumn 2020
- Up to 2 days before arrival you can cancel or change your stay completely free of charge
- Within 2 days prior to arrival 70% cancellation fees apply.
In the low season: (Season A, B & C)
- Up to 4 weeks before arrival you can cancel or rebook your stay completely free of charge
- Up to 2 weeks before arrival 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Within 2 weeks prior to arrival 90% cancellation fee.
In the high season: (Season D & E)
- Up to 2 months before arrival you can cancel or rebook your stay completely free of charge
- Up to 1 month before arrival 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Within one month before arrival 90% cancellation fee.
Your arrival and general information:
- Arrival by train:
Wearing an MSN mask is mandatory
- Arrival by own car:
Wearing an MSN mask is mandatory when travelling in a private car. If all persons in the vehicle come from the same household, the mouth and nose protection is not required.
- Further helpful information on the current guidelines in Austria can be found here.